Welcome to the Men's Health Event
Thank you very much to all of our attendees, sponsors and volunteers who made the third annual Men's Health Event 20XIII held on September 21, 2013 at Ford Field a success! We are thrilled to announce that with over 5,700 attendees, including men and their families, the event provided healthy and fun activities for all while the attendees were able to receive free screenings for glucose, cholesterol, testosterone, PSA, BMI analysis, body fat percentage, vision screening, dental screening, hearing screening, blood pressure and heart rate!
Online Registration (Registration is currently closed.)
This free event provides men a better understanding of how to stay healthy, free health screenings and information about advances in healthcare. With over 1,000 attendees last year, we hope to screen approximately 2,000 men at this year’s event.
Men are not required to have health insurance to participate in any of the health screenings.
During the event, there will also be raffle prizes, an “Ask the Doctor” area, health and sport displays, guest speakers and more! Plus attendees will have the opportunity to kick a field goal on Ford Field!
Free Health Screenings
- Prostatic Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Vital Measurements
- BMI Testing
- Body Fat Percentage
- Depression Screening
- Vision Screening
- Dental Screening and Oral Examinations (available until 2PM)
- Hearing Screening (Limited Availability)
- Guest Speakers including Fox 2’s Deena Centofanti, Jay Towers & Detroit Sports Celebrity
- Health Screenings available to men over the age of 18
- Opportunity to kick a field goal on Ford Field
- Randomly selected participants will receive Detroit Tiger Tickets for that evening's game
- Mid-day performance by Marvin L. Winans Academy of Performing Arts High School
- Live Music by The Session Band
- Men's Health & Sports Displays
- Food Available to Purchase
- Additional on-field activities including Quarterback Challenge, Pass & Kick and The Drive
- Former Detroit Lions Eddie Murray will be on-field from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Please join the Detroit Lions Adult Football from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM for an On-Field Clinic including a series of football related drills for the quarterback and wide receiver positions. Please wear comfortable workout clothing and shoes.
Ask the Doctor
Have a question you would like to ask a physician one-on-one? Visit one of the “Ask the Doctor” tables and get your question answered!
Ask the Doctor Schedule (pdf)
Convenient parking available at Gate G - $4.00 per vehicle.
Closest Smart Bus Stop: 36th District Court, 421 Madison Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226
Gate G Parking Map (pdf)
- Registration is currently closed.