Welcome to the Men's Health Event
On Saturday, November 15, 2014, MIU Men’s Health Foundation will be hosting the fourth annual Men’s Health Event at Ford Field in Detroit from 9AM – 3PM. This free event will provide men a better understanding of how to stay healthy, free health screenings to assess their current health, and information about advances in healthcare. With over 5,600 attendees and over 1,000 completed screenings last year, we hope to screen approximately 2,000 men at this year’s event!
Online Registration (Registration is currently closed.)
Event Poster (pdf) - (Coming Soon)
Event Brochure (pdf) - (Coming Soon)
Men are not required to have health insurance to participate in any of the health screenings.
During the event, there will also be raffle prizes, an “Ask the Doctor” area, health and sport displays, guest speakers and more! Plus attendees will have the opportunity to kick a field goal on Ford Field!
Free Health Screenings
- Prostatic Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Vital Measurements
- BMI Testing
- Body Fat Percentage
- Depression Screening
- Vision Screening
- Dental Screening and Oral Examinations (available until 2PM)
- Hearing Screening (Limited Availability)
- Health Screenings available to men over the age of 18
- Opportunity to kick a field goal on Ford Field
- Live Music by The Session Band
- Men's Health & Sports Displays
- Food Available to Purchase
- Additional on-field activities including Quarterback Challenge, Pass & Kick and The Drive
Ask the Doctor
Have a question you would like to ask a physician one-on-one? Visit one of the “Ask the Doctor” tables and get your question answered!
Ask the Doctor Schedule (pdf) (Coming Soon)
Convenient parking available at Gate G - $4.00 per vehicle.
Closest Smart Bus Stop: 36th District Court, 421 Madison Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226
Gate G Parking Map (pdf)
- Registration is currently closed.