Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for MIU Men’s Health Foundation! As a nonprofit, MIU Men’s Health Foundation is always looking for energetic, passionate and friendly volunteers to help at events including the Run for the Ribbon Gala and 5K, Cogs & Kegs, and the Men’s Health Event. These events are not possible without the generous support from volunteers. Thank you for helping to make a difference in the health of men!
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Love shopping on Amazon? Amazon Smile is a great and simple way to support MIU Men’s Health Foundation every time you shop with no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you will have the same shopping experience as Amazon.com but with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to MIU Men’s Health Foundation. Simply go to smile.amazon.com and type in MIU Men’s Health Foundation into the search bar, or go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-4340897 and start shopping!
Kroger Community Rewards
Do you shop at Kroger? If so, we would be delighted if you would register your Kroger Plus card for the Kroger Community Rewards benefiting MIU Men's Health Foundation! Each quarter the Foundation will receive a donation from Kroger dependent on how much our supporters spend! Simply follow these easy steps to register your card. Thank you for your support of the MIU Men's Health Foundation! Please note, you must re-sign up each April!
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy! If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register. Most participants are new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on "My Account" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number of 91456 or select Michigan Institute of Urology Men's Health Foundation from the list and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.